miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2014

How I faced the Hampshire Mauler


I thought we had arrived, so I stood up to ask Steve if he was okey, but in that moment I felt something strange in me. I looked at my hand and I saw that I had became a horse. The idea of being a horse didn't bother me, but the thing that did bother me was a sit that I had on my back. Immediatly I went out of the barn where I was, to try to find Steve. Ten minutes later I was still trying to find him until I decided to talk to a horse that was there. He was nice; he told me that in some hours we will participate in a tournament and that he will be my counter part in the fight. Quickly I thought of an idea to win, and we started a long conversation about horror stories, especially "Geronimo". That movie was the best horror story and this horse was very scared about it. One hour later a person came to me and took me to a dark place.
"Steve!?" I shouted when a person sat on my back.
"Max?"he asked me.
"Yes, I'm Max. I recognized your voice."
"Oh Max, I'm very scared"he told me.
"Don't be scared I know how to win the tournament"



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario