martes, 15 de julio de 2014

Formal Letter

Dear Sir Malton,
I am Richard Pratt, I am 24 years old,I was a famous gourmet that got fired of my job as a president of a small society because of lying.I am writing this letter to you, Sir, because I am trying to find desperately a job, and a friend told me that in your Company "Wines" there is always a place to occupy.
I Would not mind if I worked as an ordinary employee, because I would be working on what I like that is to work with wines. All my life I work in relation with that profession, and I still want to work of this because is the carrer of be a gourmet what I study a lot of time at the famous "Gourmet's University".
The point is that I am a good person, and if I sometimes cheated was because I need the money from the bet. Also, I am a person that work and want to have his own money. Please Sir, can you hire me in your bussines? I would be very grateful if you do that.
Richard Pratt

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario