domingo, 22 de mayo de 2016

"What's inside"

In literature poetry we read three poems. "Coming home", "Stabat Matter" and "She was a phantom of delight". In this assingment we had to write a poem based on one of those poems. In my case, I choose to write  about  what I find when I am coming home (as in the poem "Coming Home").

My homecoming is long lasting
But I don't matter since it is full of love
My mother driving the car
And my brother sleeping in the back

I always talk with Mom
Every day something new 
'cause I want to hear all her wisdoms
Her voice is beautiful and peaceful 
As the waves hitting the shore

Through the window, the day decays
And when I arrive home, it's almost night
The best part of it, is that my dog receives me
His affection towards me is as big as the sea

So, that is what's inside of each being I love
It is impossible to describe how comfortable I feel to it
And, also, I understand that I don't need such a huge family to be blissful




1 comentario:

  1. Amazing work Olivia!
    Your poem is very expressive, you´ve made great use of vocabulary and structures. It´s interesting that images connected with water are repeated, this gives the poem unity and coherence.
    You got to a great conclusion which was ideal to end your poem. Congratulations!

    10 (ten)

    ResponderEliminar