jueves, 30 de junio de 2016

E-mail writing

In language, we had to write a reply for a friend that lives in another country. In it, we had to use at least four connectors, six descriptive adjectives, the text must be written in present perfect simple or countinuous. Before writing, we had to make a plan, in it we had to include characteristics about our best mate, our family and the recent activities we had been doing.

Hi Ben,
It's great to hear from you again! I have many things to tell you, but I'll answer your questions first.
  Well. as you know, here, in Argentina the summer has finished recently. I enjoy every moment, mainly with my friends and my family.
During the summer I played in the enormous pool of the place where I live with my funny and fantastic group of friends. With them, we started a dull swimming class which I left quickly. Eventhough I have friends, I also have two best friends: Candela and Paula. Both are very sympathetic and beautiful. However the difference is that Paula is taller than Candela .
 The other part of the summer, I spent it with my huge family in Pinamar. Every day we woke up at 10 o'clock and walked to the beach , but if it rained we went by car to sightseeing. In my opinion, Pinamar is an exciting place as it is full of children of my age.
  To conclude I had had the most memorable summer, enjoying everyday with my friends and my awesome family. I have spent a really amazing summer so I wonder it is repeated.

    Love,
     Oli

                                                        kids enjoyng the pool


family walking toward the beach

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario